Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR)
In addition to our ESOS compliant B-CoRe tool, Briar have developed our S-CoRe system to manage SECR Compliance and provide a management system for the proactive implementation of the recommendations. We have delivered over 160 ESOS Phase 2 programme (2.3% of all UK programmes) and this has identified practical savings in excess of £35m per annum, therefore, we are well suited to take care of your SECR reporting requirements.
For SECR the minimum reporting requirements are:
- UK energy use footprint (as a minimum gas, electricity and transport)
- Greenhouse gas footprint derived from energy use
- Comparison to previous year’s for energy use and GHG emissions (not for the first year)
- Carbon intensity ratio (at least one)
- Energy efficiency actions taken (during year)
- Methodology used for SECR calculations and disclosures.
If you would like to discuss your SECR requirements, please contact us 0n 01384 397777 or
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to provide advice.